Monday, October 13, 2014

Creative Blog Hop!!!

I have been invited to participate in a Creative Blog Hop by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Angie Jones. Whom is very talented and creative that I met through the Late Night Stampers Group.

The Creative Blog Hop asks us to answer 4 questions.... so here are my answers....

1. What am I working on?
I am currently working on some Halloween goodies for my son's 4th grade class and family members. Will post those when they are finished.

2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
....this is a difficult one..... I'm not to sure how I differ from others but I do however love to learn new things whenever possible.



3. Why do I create what I do?

I create the things I do because I love giving my creations away for special occasions as well as just to say "I appreciate you!!"

4. How does my creative process work?

 My creative process.... I laugh (at myself) when I think about this one. I would love to say something cool like " it just comes to me" lol ...but honestly the process usually goes from " I want to use this stamp set" or " I want to make an album " from there I will freely create...there is no plan, no rules, and no idea of how my finished product will be. This is what I love most about creativity.... there is no right or wrong way to do anything. In my everyday world everything is scheduled, planned and executed with purpose. So, in my creative world "I am not having any of that!"


Now, I have the pleasure of introducing you to two very talented ladies!!!

First up is Sherrill Graff from late nite stampin with sherill. I first met her through the Late Night Stampers group.


I am married to Mark Graff
and we have 4 children
I have been a Stampin Up demonstrator for 23 years
I am a cosmetologist at Blis Salon during the day
and I Stamp Late at Night

here is the last card I created


Secondly I'd like to introduce Shallon Vickers from stamp with shallon . I first met her on instagram.

Her bio with soon be posted as soon as I receive it. 

But please be sure to check both these amazing ladies out. 

Thanks
-Ang


No comments:

Post a Comment