Monday, November 24, 2014

Park Lane + Navy Stripes card / ctd319

Happy Monday,

Another challenge card made for the Color Throwdown blog . This weeks color challenge is using navy, spring green, pink and white. Gorgeous colors!!!!!

Here is what I came up with.

~


Here's what I did :

I wanted a great big pink flower to be the focal point on my card but, I didn't have one in my stamp collection that worked. So I took the Park Lane DSP, picked a flower  I wanted, traced it with my project life journaling pen, Colored in with blushing bride and calypso coral Stampin wrote markers. I then cut it right from the dsp. I also used my singo white gel pen to add some highlights. 

I love the way it turned out!! The bold navy stripes are done by using the dots and stripes decorative mask with night of navy ink and a sponge dauber. Stamped the "So thankful" from the project life Holiday Cheer stamp set also in night of navy. The leaves are from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set stamped with versa mark on pear pizzazz CS the heat embossed clear. 

I then punched out some circles from golf glimmer paper and covered with Crystal effects. Cut a strip of glimmer paper for the bottom of the striped piece. 


Hope you like it!!! If you have any questions let me know!!

Happy Stampin'
-Ang

Card recipe:



No comments:

Post a Comment