Monday, November 17, 2014

Visions of Santa Tags

Happy Monday everyone!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day and is getting into the holiday spirit.

Here are some tags I made this weekend. Using the Visions of Santa stamp set and the Santa & Co. Designer washi tape both from the Stampin' up! Holiday catalog.



This stamp set is so fun and cheerful ( like the holiday's). They are also perfect for coloring. Also, because this is a photopolymer set you will get perfect placement and the price on a photopolymer set is amazing!!!!!

* I found that momento tuxedo black ink does NOT stain my stamps and this black is so crisp and clean.


I stamped each image in momento tuxedo black ink colored them in then fussy cut them and covered in Crystal effects. Let them dry "completely" pop them up with stampin' dimensionals.



These tags measure 4" × 2 1\2". I can not wait to attach these to my gifts I am sending out.

Happy Stampin'
-Ang

Project Recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment