Monday, January 5, 2015

Pleasant Poppies meet Gorgeous Grunge card

Happy Monday All!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I have been sick since my birthday:o( and today I am feeling a little better so,of course will I'm tackling my house chores that went undone I found time to be creative (more like made time).

I made this card for one of my dear friends who has moved out of state. I hope she enjoys it and I hope you all do too.


I love this color combo. As you might have already known Coastal Cabana is one of my very favorite colors!!! I think it is a perfect match for the Baked Brown Sugar color both from the in color collection.


Of course adding any heat embossing make everything that much prettier!!!!

Let me know what you all think and if you have a favorite color !!!

Card recipe:


No comments:

Post a Comment