Monday, January 26, 2015

Stampin' Up Project Life + Washi Tape in your planners

Aloha everyone,

Well you all know I have a love for rubber stamping and washi tape. I also have a love for planners, organization is one of my many hobbies ( if it is a hobby at all ) . So why not combine them all. Below is a look at my medium mint Kikki. K planner ( a week on 2 pages).



Stampin' Up products can be used in a wide range of projects and I thought I would share one of the ways I like to use them. The project life sets from Stampin Up make it easy to design and decorate your pages. Also the project life stamp sets from Stampin Up are great for highlighting special events or days. I used the word bubbles from the click and point stamp set for my motivational quotes.


Who doesn't love washi tape???if you are unfamiliar as to what washi tape is...it's basically a low tack paper tape kinda like masking tape, except prettier LOL !! If you are a part of the " planner community " you know washi tapes are a big part of " pretty-ing up" your pages. Here I used Stampin' up's Sweet Sadie designer washi tape set.


**Please excuse my terrible handwriting ( definitely needs some work) 

In what ways do you use your Craft supplies other than the normal? ??

Project recipe: 


No comments:

Post a Comment