Thursday's will now be my " 3d Thursday " look for new 3d projects every week!
I first saw this cute little box on pootlespapercraft's YouTube channel. Thought it was such a clever idea but, I had no idea what to put into the tiny little box and decided to save it for another time.
I am buying both my mother and mother in law some adorable necklaces. I needed something to gift them in so....I said "TODAY IS THE DAY" !!!!
These boxes measure only 2×2 and 1/2" thick.
You also do not need much supplies. One sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock can make 3 boxes. The layered piece measures a tiny little 1 7/8 x 1 7/8.
1. Start with a 7"×4" piece of cardstock.
2. With long side at top of score board score at 2", 2 1/2, 4 1/2 and 5".
3. Turn cardstock so the short side is at top score at 1/2, 1", 3" and 3 1/2.
4. Time to cut some pieces off. Red colored parts in picture below show what needs to be cut off.
5. Your piece should look like this
6. Round corners on larger end.
7. Fold on score line
8. Now fold together and decorate as you wish.
If you would like to see pootlespapercraft's video please do so here she is just lovely!
You can also find the color throwdown here
Stamp set: elements of style (retired)
Cardstock: crushed curry, Pacific point, old olive
Ink: stazon black, crushed curry, pacific point, old olive
Other tools / embellishments: 3/4" circle punch, thick bakers twine ( baked brown sugar )