Friday, August 29, 2014

PCCCS107 / Flashback Friday Array of Sunshine

Today's card is what I like to call "Flashback Friday" it's where I use retired products..lets face it we all have things that we pushed to the side when our new goodies come in but, just can't seem to let them go ( I am so0o0 guilty of this ) I wanted a day to showcase these neglected  treasures so, Friday it is.

Be sure to look out for that every Friday!

I also combined this with a sketch challenge I just became a part of over on www.papercraftcrew.com you can check that out here .







I really love the idea of taking a stamp and layering in on top on itself to create
dimension.

Supplies:

Stamp set/s : Array of Sunshine, Kindness Matters
Ink: calypso coral, lucky limeade, basic black
Cardstock: very vanilla
DSP: everyday enchantment
Other tools/ embellishments: rhinestone basic jewels, twill tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment