Saturday, August 9, 2014

honeycomb hello!

Good morning!!! Made this cute little card yesterday. We were in the middle of a hurricane heading my our another should be here tomorrow but, I'll still be here crafting my lil' heart out!!! Here's what I made!!I used the hexagon hive thinlet as a mask for the background



Please excuse the glare. Sunlight was horrible yesterday due to weather (hurricane). I had to use my camera on flash :0( .


I also almost always try to match the stationary with the card. (Cute little bee!)


 Supplies listed below.

Supplies:
Stamps: honeycomb hello (134075), teeny tiny wishes (128748)
Ink: pistachio pudding, Bermuda bay, basic grey
Paper: pistachio pudding and whisper white
DSP: confetti celebration (133692)
Other supplies: thick bakers twine in baked brown sugar (135639), banner punch (133519), hexagon hive thinlet (132965)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie a great little blog keep up all the good work love your creations.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi carolyn! Thanks for coming by really appreciate it!!!

      Delete