Thursday, August 7, 2014

blackberry bliss hello

Today, I made this card inspired my the sept/Oct 2014 stampin' success magazine (p.9). I did change quite a bit from the original. Enjoy !!!!




I do love how it turned out !!!.. the background stamp is just acrylic block C inked then use the "stamp off" method. Then stamp on cardstock. Also the bakers twine is whisper white dyed in smoky slate. All other material is listed below.

Stamp/s: Tape it, flowering flourishes and honeycomb hello.
Ink: Blackberry bliss, crushed curry, smoky slate
Cardstock: blackberry bliss and whisper white
Embellishments: rhinestone basic jewels, whisper white bakers twine (dyed) metal buttons 
Other Tools: aqua painter


4 comments:

  1. Love that card! I've never tried that technique, but it looks amazing on this card. I'm following you back now. Thanks for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! Love the C block stamping and the flouring flourishes...great combo. Thanks for the tip about dying the baker's twine, never thought of that, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much penny really appreciate it!!!

      Delete