Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 2014 Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Here in the usually sunny Hawaii we had a wet weekend of tons of heavy rain and strong wind ( I'm not complaining) which means indoor activities and of course that means crafty time for me in my happy place.

I did some playing fiddling around with My Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin for September 2014. Let me just say this month's paper pumpkin is amazing!!! First of all its a Halloween theme ( my favorite) and the exclusive stamp set it comes with is super cute!! If you don't know what a Paper Pumpkin is...its basically an all inclusive project kit that comes every month to your door for $19.95/ month. Every month is a new project there will be things like exclusive stamp sets, ink spots and so much more goodies. Well enough about that lets get to the fun stuff!!! Here are some cards I made using some of the items in the kit.




Instead of using the sweet little burlap treat bags from the kit I used my Dots and Stripes masks to recreate the bags. 




In the picture above is a look at what came in the September 2014 Paper Pumpkin

If you would like more info on Paper Pumpkin just let me know or if you would like to subscribe and be a part of Paper Pumpkin. Join Now!  

Hope you all have a great week!!!

Angie Anny



No comments:

Post a Comment