Tuesday, September 30, 2014

" Boo! " Halloween Banner Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Hi everyone! Hope everything is having a great week!!

Here is another Paper Pumpkin alternative. If you haven't heard about Stampin' Up!'s Paper Pumpkin it is an all inclusive subscription kit that comes ready to assemble with everything you need to create that months project. This month is called " BOO-TIFUL" bags. The part that I really love is you get exclusive stamp sets in the kit. If you need more info on Paper Pumkin just let me know and I'll be happy to answer any questions or if you know "yes, I need some happy mail every month" you may Join Now!

On to the banner!! I wanted to create a banner for my little "inspiration shelf" and thought it was the perfect way to make my display a little more festive.



*A little sneak peak at a something for "Flashback Friday"  check back for that post.

I am really loving how it turned out. 



I stamped each letter separately with vesa mark on crushed curry cardstock. then embossed in black. I used my 1" circle punch to punch out letters. 

I used scrap pieces of the Motley Monsters DSP from past project I did for the pennants. 

Used a 2" x 12" piece of DSP scored every 1/2" to create the "rossettes" (not sure if that's what to call them). Adhered my pieces together. 

Used a 1/8" circle punch on corners of pennets. String the black bakers twine from kit. Added some of the sticker embellishments from kit to decorate. 


Whatcha all think???

Listed below is products used NOT found in kit contents.



No comments:

Post a Comment