Thursday, October 2, 2014

Freestanding Treat Box using Envelope Punch Board 3D Thursday

Can you tell that I love the Stampin' Up! envelope Punch Board? I just love any tool that has multiple uses.

I wanted to gave you all a break from all the Halloween projects ( a small break of course) that I've been posting.


I know I said treat holder but, I used it to hold a Nail Polish and Lipstick. Isn't it sweet?? 




Here's what I did. 

Start with a 6x6 piece of cardstock or DSP. Using you envelope punch board punch and score at 2"5/8. Continue on all 4 sides on the last side only punch do not score. Fold all sides in and score 1" from the bottom. Adhere your flaps like you would normally. Pop open your box and squeeze bottom to two flaps fold those over. Adhere with a very strong adhesive I used sticky strip. 

*be sure to use your bone folder on all score lines. 


Hope you all like this weeks 3d Thursday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment