Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Mini Album using Envelope Punch Board / Flashback Friday

Okay, I have been wanting to make my son a little album of last years Halloween (late I know ...shame on me). I have a confession... It has been something I have been putting off because scrapbooking and mini album's are something that intimidate me. I just have some many ideas I want to do but, want them to be perfect for him to cherish for years to come. So, I finally sucked it up and did it. I brought together ALL my Halloween photos and my Halloween stash and just went for it. I have to say I am so0o0 happy I did. I love how it turned out!!! What do you all think??







I used retired, new and paper pumpkin stamp sets. Retired DSP. 

On the envelope board I used instructions for a 4x6 card since that's the size of my pictures. Adhered only 3 sides together. Folded the the 4th over. Adhered to back. Punched 2 holes to string them together. Lots of stamping and a TON of sponging.

At least I can say I finished it before this years Halloween. :0p





No comments:

Post a Comment