Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Swallowtail card / CTD313

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

I am So excited!!( also nervous !) To be the " Guest Star Stamper" this week over on the Color Throwdown Blog .

Here is the card I created using this weeks color palette. These colors are perfect for fall!!!



I did see a card over on Pinterest some time ago with the butterfly floating this way. I thought it was gorgeous and guessed on how to accomplish that. What I did is stamped, embossed, and colored 2 images. cut them both out glued them together with tomobow. Used a sponge dauber and black ink around the outside edges so the white isn't visible. Glued half butterfly down folded up the other half to where I wanted it. Used 3x dimensionals stacked in between wings. 




How you all like it!!! I am in love with this stamp!!!!

Happy Stampin'
-Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment