Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Top Note treat holder / September Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!! Here in Hawaii we have lots of rain and dark skies perfect crafting weather (any weather is perfect crafting weather).

Here I created another September Paper Pumpkin alternative. This time a treat holder. If you are not currently subscribed to My Paper Pumpkin JOIN NOW . Remember anyone who subscribes to my paper pumpkin will receive a special thank you !!! EVERY MONTH you are subscribed
exclusive to only my subscribers and different from my normal thank you!


Here's what I did:

Taking one of the burlap bags cut it open to only be left with the dots of stripes side. Run that piece on the top note die through your big shot ( burlap will not cover entire dies, just center it. Trim frayed edges. 

With a pumkin pie piece of CS run that on the top note die. 

On your simply scored board place your pumpkin pie die cut ( long end on top ). Sore at 2" and 2 1/2". 

Place sticky strip on you burlap piece to adhere to die cut. 

With a 8 1/2" × 1/2"  pumpkin pie strip wrap around to create a belly band. 

To decorate I used die cuts from kit to stamp "boo" on the inside (trimmed to fit). Used my decorative label punch to punch out stripped die cut and a very vanilla die cut. Adhere together to create tag. Use a clothes pin and some sequence to pin tag to belly band. 



Here's a look on the inside. Look at those fun chocolates. I used sticky strip to hold thrm in place. 


Below is a list of supplies not provided in kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment