Friday, October 17, 2014

Kinda Eclectic + Four Feathers card / ctd314

Hey everyone! It's Friday!!! Yay!!! Well usually on Friday I post a "Flashback Friday" but I am anticipating an eventful weekend..we have tropical storm ana due over the weekend there's always lots of prep for those so I'm a little behind in my projects and cards :0p. On a good note if the storm comes, I'll be stuck inside with my craft's and will have loads of time to catch up Lol.

Anyway I decided to make my COLOR Throwdown challenge card (you all know I love challenges) with my new goodies I received on Wednesday.

I do apologize for the lighting. The sky was not very bright today.




Here's something different I did. You see those 3 strands of backers twine along the bottom? They are actually whisper white bakers twine dyed with ink pad. Also used in silver buttons. 

This is just a closer look at that dimensions. I think these stamp sets are amazing together.


No comments:

Post a Comment