Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Holiday Cheer card / cts #97

Hello,everyone!!!
  It's already the end my Wednesday. I hope everyone is,having a great week. I haven't posted anything new since Friday and I do apologize for that. My week has been hectic. I am up too my ears in Halloween treats!!!!

I stepped away from all the Halloween craziness for a moment to create something for this week's CAS(E) this sketch challenge.

I had so much fun doing this one.


Look at those fun tree's. I love this set and the tree punch!!! 

Reminder: festival of trees stamp set and tree punch are available in a bundle which means you save 15%. 



...and that glimmer paper...I'm going to need more. I'm sure I'll be using a ton of that stuff.


Here's the inspiration sketch don't forget to play along. Just click the link above. 



Card recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment