Friday, October 24, 2014

"Little Monsters" card project life / PCCCS115 / CTD315

Happy Thursday everyone,


Today, I created this cute card using the Season Snapshot Project Life card collection. This is my very first collection from Stampin' Up!'s Project Life and I have to say ....as soon as I opened the kit I knew I'd love it! I guess you could call it love at first sight! :0P

This card was made for 2 challenges: The Color Throwdown and The Paper Craft Crew both fun, creative and exciting challenges.

Here's my card:


O0o0ohh aren't those little monsters adorable!!! They remind me of my many niece's and nephew's. 





Of course Project Life is meant to go into an album but, who cares about rules in creativity? If you have yet to get you some of these collections I so0o0 recommend that you do. 

Card recipe:



No comments:

Post a Comment